March 23, 2011

You are going to LOVE my nuts!

Hello,

I have quite a few blog worthy recipes in the queue currently, and I am going to try and get them all out by the end of this month... so get excited!!

Cashew Almond Butter:
The ingredient list is pretty straight forward... cashews and almonds! Word on the street is that almonds aren't oily enough to make but butter out of without adding oil or roasting them first, so I decided to mix them with their oilier friend the cashew.

Ingredients:
- 1 part cashews
- 1 part almonds

The container you are going to use to store the butter = 1 part

This made one full jar of nut butter!


It is pretty straight forward... add nuts to blender or food processor and GO!
(I have no idea why this is underlined and or how to fix it)


The finished product! Oh so tasty... you should keep your eye out for many more butter recipes coming to an SBK post near you!


Today I won my first roll up the rim at Tim Hortons... After I had a huge rage out because the one here on campus is incompetent.
A few of us in my lab are working on a theory that you win more often with XL drinks compared to medium and large drinks. What are your roll up the rim stats? Does it fit with my size theory? I am one for three and I am calling it quits there in hopes to get the best win ratio in the lab.

2 comments:

  1. that butter looks amazing
    brent bought some maple butter last weekend, at the maple syrup festival we were at.

    Also, my roll up the rim stats are 0/0 (that's right, i am a bad Canadian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually the real stats per cup size are on their website as per federal regulations

    ReplyDelete