March 16, 2011

Morning food

Hello,

I revamped the recipe page this week so that it is easier to navigate and find your favs. I also added a breakfast section so I better get going on that...

Oatmeal= awesome breakfast, but sometimes it is hard to have time for the good stuff.

Lazy Oats

Ingredients:

- 1/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 small handful of Crasins (or other dried fruit)

Directions:
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and let sit in the fridge overnight
- Heat up in microwave the next morning.

I am mostly too lazy/don't have the time to make fresh oatmeal in the morning, I am NOT a morning person. Soaking the oats over night makes the non-instant oatmeal a bit easier on the morning schedule.

Now we just need some dessert recipes...

Happy Early St. Patricks Day!

-Kirsten


No comments:

Post a Comment