January 16, 2011

Why won't it stop snowing!!

It has practically been snowing here non-stop since I got back. It just won't stop! It was a really sad moment on Saturday when -22 felt good. It also doesn't help that I left my parka in Ontario.

Anyways Saturday I went to this sweet burger joint called Rodeo Burgers, they make all of their toppings and buns fresh and it is pretty epic. I had lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, pickles, banana peppers, chipotle ketchup and south west sauce on mine. It was wonderful.


Later that night my roommates had people over to watch the hockey games, it involved lots of booze mostly because that is the only way to I can pretend to watch hockey.

Today we went to Earls (it is a restaurant they don't have out east) and had the best spinach and cheese dip I've ever had, and just to keep going with the drinking thing a few Caesars were consumed. YUMMMMMM... Then we went to see Black Swan, I think I liked it but I am still not sure, the scene in the hospital with the nail file was a bit too much for me.

I have pictures for this post however I cannot find my camera cord, hopefully it is at school and I can upload the pictures tomorrow.

ALSO tonight I am going to attempt to make pizza flavoured quinoa for lunch for the week, wish me luck.

K-Tom

5 comments:

  1. I felt the exact same way about black swan. I was so conflicted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my hands on some Airbender. I am afraid I might get addicted, but I will miss the Nick pop-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that is awesome, so you couldn't find the nick pop-up version, that is a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Black Swan, although I will admit it was a little over done. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now on book two of air bender, I need a life. Also last night I made whoopee pies!

    ReplyDelete