January 15, 2011

Taco's!

So, I know the point of this blog is that we are all living in different places, keeping in touch through food...but for now (and for the next 3 months) Brent and I will be in the same place..
Which brings me to the point of my first post:
Yesterday, Brent made me TACOs!!

They were so yummy....but pretty typical, containing:
Seasoned and deliciously cooked ground beef
Yellow and green pepper
Tomato
Salsa
and (my contribution) Cheddar cheese!!!

The tortilla shells were soo soft.

We followed up our amazing dinner with some (random, as usual) movies: "An Education" and "Suroggates", while drinking tea and eating cookies (store bought, unfortunately)

I really liked the first one, how can you go wrong with a BBC movie??


Anyways, I'm signing off.
You should also know that this is my first blog post ever,

Sara

2 comments:

  1. I watched An Education a couple of weeks ago. Definitely not what I expected but I really enjoyed it none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the education is what belongs to the taco....
    also, i failed grammar.

    ReplyDelete