January 30, 2011

Corned Beef Hash

Hello Everybody,

So had some leftover corned beef I picked up from the deli near my apartment for sandwiches over the course of the week. I also happened to have a half bag of potatoes which were sprouting and going soft. Long story short it was time for some corned beef hash; a perfect Sunday morning breakfast food.

Ingredients:

2 partially sprouting potatoes
8 slices corned beef
1/4 large onion
paprika
garlic powder
pepper

Dice potatoes into small pieces place in frying pan with about 1/3 cup of water. Cook uncovered until water is gone and potatoes are on the verge of being tender, if still uncooked add more water. Next add corned beef, onions and seasonings. the corned beef i had was decently fatty I didn't have any issues with it sticking, however you could add oil if you encounter trouble. Fry until potatoes start to brown.
Voila corned beef hash

Sorry I don't have anything more interesting but I have been procrastinating grocery shopping for a while now. So either way my post will have something interesting either me finding ways to putting of grocery shopping, or I'll pick up something cool next time i am out.

Cheers until then...

1 comment: